Pop Quiz & Why You Should Be Friends with Me
Which of the following quotations come from How to Make Your Marriage Exciting, from Ron Schara’s Minnesota Fishing Guide, or can be attributed to Chairman Mao Tse-Tung?
- The Bible says “Love is not arrogant or rude.” How rude can a wife be when she doesn’t let her husband be the gentleman he wants to be?!
- In our country bourgeois and petty-bourgeois ideology, anti-Marxist ideology, will continue to last a long time.
- The masses have a potentially inexhaustible enthusiasm for socialism.
- In Minnesota, about 40 percent of all boating accidents involve fishermen.
- Would it surprise you if I told you there is a great percentage of adults today who are married—AND LIKE IT?
- Have any of you women ever bought a dress that you paid too much for, and then decided you were going to save the money out of the grocery money, and not tell him how much it cost?
- Walleyes spawn in shallow water during April and early May in Minnesota.
- If it weren’t for panfish, ice fishing in Minnesota would be a notch below watching haircuts for pure excitement.
- The Communists must grasp the principle of subordinating the needs of the part to the needs of the whole.
- Many women use sex as a privilege they give to their husbands, instead of seeking what the Bible says about the fact that when a woman is married, she was no right over her body. It belongs to her husband!
- If you could choose but one, make it the plastic worm.
Answers are on the back.
Why You Should Be Friends with Me