B R U C E V I L A N C H E ' S
T O - D O L I S T
March 23, 2003
- finish that joke about the Pianist... I know a punchline's in there somewhere.
- groom curly golden locks
- corner Billy Crystal; ask why he won't return my calls
- need punchline for that joke about Nicole's fake nose and Steve Martin's old Roxanne nose...
- lick pudding off my Grimace T-shirt
- eat half-dozen eclairs
- think of joke re: Zellweger, Zeta-Jones... letter Z... is there anything there? zebras? Zeus?
- make clever joke about war in Iraq/my pet macaque
- corner Whoopi; ask why she won't return my calls
- polish my Emmy
- seesaw with Michael Moore
- work on that "Big Fat Greek Wedding/Big Fat Gay Variety-Show Writer" joke
- cry self to sleep for mid-afternoon nap
- eat remaining half-dozen eclairs
- bubble bath with Michael Moore
- Lord of the Rings/of the Dance: is that too predictable? can McKellan still dance?
- corner Martin Mull; ask why he won't return my calls
- 20-minute belching session
- practice shadow puppets for Julia
- if belching session goes well, challenge Dame Judi to Belching Contest
- do annual sit-up
- schedule waxing
- find more eclairs
- last-minute cry